Discover the historical town of Speyer
A personal review of the past
As a general rule, our approx. two-hour guided tour begins in front of the main portal of Speyer cathedral, a recognisable meeting place that is hard to miss.
But that’s where the similarities end: depending on your interests, desires and at your own pace, our route will lead us through Speyer and turns every city tour into an individual experience.
Along the way, you will surely get to know one or two “locals” and get tips for your future stay in Speyer.
By the way: Even people with disabilities will not be left behind – many sights are accessible to the disabled.
- Church Tours Cathedral (outside)
- Memorial Church, Trinity Church
- St. Magdalena Monastery, Museum of St. Edith Stein with memorial
- Tower tours of the old gate
- Jewish Baths
- Adventure tours in Rheinauen
- Hans-Purrmann House
- Anselm-Feuerbach House
- You won’t believe what paving stones can tell
- Old town (Hasenpfuhl) from a different perspective
- City stroll with shopping service
Guided tours for groups and companies
In addition to the “classic city trip” to Speyer, companies and groups can also book trips and guided tours to other destinations.
Whether for your staff, customers, business partners or society’s members, we will organise an individual programme with you that makes your trip an unforgettable experience.
How about the following sights: